Ellie Mae Announces Encompass Developer Connect
Launch of portal and APIs speeds innovation, improves efficiency and offers competitive advantage
PLEASANTON, Calif. – March 7, 2017 – Ellie Mae® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry, today announced the launch of Ellie Mae’s Encompass Developer Connect. Encompass Developer Connect is the portal into the Encompass Lending Platform, and provides developers with documentation and tools supporting Ellie Mae’s Application Programing Interfaces (APIs) to extend Ellie Mae’s Encompass all-in-one mortgage management solution to add new functions, to easily integrate Encompass with external systems and data, and to build and deploy custom applications in the cloud.
Starting today, customers can leverage Encompass Developer Connect to build solutions to meet specific business needs and quickly deliver new capabilities to customers and employees. Through the Encompass Developer Connect portal, lenders can quickly onboard their developers and empower them to innovate while networking with other developers across Ellie Mae’s customers, facilitating information sharing and self-service through community engagement.
Encompass Developer Connect offers:
- Application programming interfaces (APIs): Leverage sample code and snippets to learn how to easily customize and extend Encompass capabilities and integrate external data and solutions through our new APIs
- Interactive documentation: Find information quickly, without navigating through multiple pages
- API playground: Test drive Ellie Mae’s APIs and explore new capabilities
- Developer resources: Quickly gain traction with documentation including user guides and use cases
- Developer dashboard: Understand important insights into how the Encompass Lending Platform can be optimized
- Developer forum: Coming later in 2017 offering one location to share ideas, best practices and use cases
“The launch of Encompass Developer Connect empowers our customers, partners and independent developers in their efforts to innovate for the mortgage industry, grow their own businesses and realize the goal that if you can dream it, you can build it,” said Jonathan Corr, Ellie Mae president and CEO. “The new Encompass Developer Connect portal offers information, documentation and resources to speed this innovation. Lenders and homebuyers will benefit from the simpler and faster experiences driven by these efforts.”
The first APIs to be released to Encompass clients include:
- Loan Data: Customers and developers can conduct multiple data extracts or system integrations, as well as access loan data from open or closed loans in Encompass. This data can be used with other external systems (e.g. accounting) for reporting or other purposes. Bulk updates of loan files are also possible.
- Loan View: Leverage search/filtering capabilities for loan files.
- Loan Events: Allows users to create a subscribe-and-notify/push notification system that leverages webhooks to send alerts for loan events (e.g. “loan file saved”). Customers no longer need to repeatedly poll to see if an action has occurred.
- Documents: Facilitates the upload/download of loan file attachments in any format.
Encompass Developer Connect is built on Ellie Mae’s Encompass Lending Platform, that provides customers, partners and independent software vendors with a secure, scalable platform, APIs and developer tools to extend and add new functions to Ellie Mae’s Encompass all-in-one mortgage management solution, integrate it with externals systems and data and more rapidly build and deploy custom applications in the cloud.
For more information on Ellie Mae’s Encompass Developer Connect, visit: http://elliemae.com/developers/encompass-developer-connect
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Mortgage lenders of all sizes use Ellie Mae’s Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution, Mavent Compliance Service and AllRegs research, reference and education resources to improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency across the entire mortgage lifecycle. Visit EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362 to learn more.
# # #
© 2017 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, AllRegs®, the Ellie Mae logo and other trademarks or service marks of Ellie Mae, Inc. appearing herein are the property of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.