Ellie Mae Launches New Solutions to Enhance Encompass All-In-One Mortgage Management Solution
Ellie Mae Compliance Management System, next generation Encompass CRM and Encompass Mobile add value, ensure compliance and increase efficiency
PLEASANTON, Calif. – February 29, 2016 – Ellie Mae® (NYSE:ELLI), a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry, today announced the launch of three new solutions, further extending Ellie Mae’s Encompass all-in-one mortgage management solution. The Ellie Mae Compliance Management System™, Ellie Mae’s next generation Encompass CRM™ and the Encompass Mobile™ solutions will be unveiled at the upcoming Ellie Mae Experience 2016 user conference.
The Ellie Mae Compliance Management System allows lenders to establish compliance policies, procedures and responsibilities, educate management and staff, easily qualify vendor partners and quickly track and respond to customer complaints. Designed for mortgage lenders, banks and credit unions of all sizes who need to demonstrate compliance with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and other regulatory requirements, the Ellie Mae Compliance Management System is a unified system-of-record for all mortgage compliance data. It leverages Encompass and Mavent Compliance Service, which performs more than 370 federal, state and local consumer protection compliance reviews during the loan lifecycle, and AllRegs Online, a library of federal and state compliance resources to help lenders employ the correct policies and procedures and stay current with the latest regulatory changes. Additionally, it offers the following new components:
- Policy & Education Manager: A comprehensive learning and content management system to help employees stay compliant with current regulations, agency guidelines and organizational best practices. Assign educational modules, track progress and create reporting to ensure your board, management and staff understand your organization’s policies, procedures and responsibilities.
- Vendor Manager: A one-stop resource library of due diligence documentation and resources for Ellie Mae’s broad network of vendor partners.
- Complaint Manager: A best-in-class service to manage consumer complaint resolutions, processes and best practices, including contacts, customers and tracking of communication history, as well as case management of customer complaints.
Ellie Mae’s next generation Encompass CRM provides automated one-to-one marketing, compliance and business intelligence needed to capture and keep the attention of referral partners, prospects and customers. Lenders can dramatically increase marketing effectiveness through personal, individually tailored communications while increasing the effectiveness of campaigns utilizing robust business intelligence. Specifically, Encompass CRM offers:
- Automated One-to-One Marketing: Unique, detailed and tailored marketing campaigns, automatic prospect assignments based on individual situations, and access to a library of more than 200 email template campaigns, newsletters, videos and direct mail specifically designed for mortgage targets, as well as the ability to customize your own content.
- Business Intelligence: Enables lenders the ability to benchmark against competition, identify of areas for improvement and the ability to capitalize on opportunities through detailed reporting that shows productivity, ROI and LO/branch performance.
- Compliance & Control: Offers sophisticated, legally reviewed compliance and the best data security in the industry—SOC 2 Type II audit certification, along with improved compliance through one system of record.
Encompass Mobile is a robust, scalable mobile platform that is an extension of Encompass. Encompass Mobile lets users seamlessly interact with Encompass from iPhones, iPads and Android devices without having to download special apps or install client software. Encompass Mobile:
- Offers real-time access to pipelines, anywhere, from any device,
- Enables the ability to take applications, order credit, and lock a rate using data from the Encompass Product & Pricing Service, and
- Was designed with the highest levels of data access and application security built-in.
“As we continue drive toward our mission of automating everything automatable in the residential mortgage industry, these best-in-class solutions extend and enhance our already powerful Encompass offering and add value for lenders of all sizes,” said Jonathan Corr, Ellie Mae president and CEO. “Through the launch of our next generation Encompass CRM, the Ellie Mae Compliance Management System and Encompass Mobile, we’re enabling our customers to ensure compliance while operating more efficiently and effectively.”
For more information about the Ellie Mae Compliance Management System, Encompass CRM and Encompass Mobile, visit https://www.elliemae.com/encompass/encompass-overview
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Mortgage lenders of all sizes use Ellie Mae’s Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution, Mavent Compliance Service, and AllRegs research, reference and education resources to improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency across the entire mortgage lifecycle. Visit EllieMae.com or call (877) 355-4362 to learn more.
# # #
© 2016 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, AllRegs®, DataTrac®, Ellie Mae Network™, Mavent®, Mortgage Returns®, Prospect Manager, Total Quality Loan™, True CRM®, TQL™ and the Ellie Mae logo are trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.