Ellie Mae Announces Encompass360 Spring Release
Featuring Enhanced Loan Originator Compensation Plan Management Capabilities
PLEASANTON, Calif. – June 18, 2013 – Ellie Mae® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise-level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced the Spring Release to its Encompass360® mortgage management solution. The Encompass360 Spring Release contains more than 200 updates and enhancements and introduces significantly greater control and oversight of loan originator (LO) compensation plans.
Major enhancements include:
- Improved LO Compensation Management: Helping mortgage lenders prepare for the January 2014 deadline for new Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) rules by providing them with greater management, tracking and reporting capabilities over their compensation programs. With this upgrade, lenders can now establish and manage multiple compensation plans for both brokers and LOs. Encompass360 automatically applies the correct broker compensation plan to loans imported through Ellie Mae’s Encompass TPO WebCenter, a secure web portal for lenders to work and interact with their third-party originator partners. This upgrade helps eliminate errors that can occur with manual calculations by automatically populating the information into the Good Faith Estimate for proper disclosure. In addition, the upgrade also maintains a financial history log for audit purposes.
- 4506-T IRS Form eSignature Support: Giving loan originators the ability to accept e-signed 4506-T tax return income verification forms from the IRS when ordered through Encompass360’s integrated Encompass 4506-T Service™, powered by CoreLogic®. Using Encompass 4506-T Service, originators can electronically order, send and receive e-signed forms. When the borrower returns an e-signed form, it can go directly into Encompass360’s secure electronic loan folder without first going through a third-party document service.
- Loan Quality Enhancements: Offering Ellie Mae Total Quality Loan™ (TQL) program participants greater and immediate visibility into the loan process by allowing the ability to track the status of ordered income, compliance, fraud and valuation services inside Encompass360. These enhancements also provide both lenders and investors better visibility into loan status.
- Investor Guidelines and Eligibility Rules: Providing lenders updated links to current major investor guidelines and eligibility rules inside Encompass360 via the integrated Encompass Product & Pricing Service™. Additional functionality helps prevent Encompass360 users from offering invalid or stale pricing to loan originators when investors are re-pricing rate sheets.
- New Encompass Flood Service: Giving originators the ability to order flood determinations and certifications as well as Life-of-Loan services directly from the Encompass360 loan file. This new service helps originators save time by returning flood certifications directly into the borrower’s electronic loan file within Encompass360.
- Expanded TPO WebCenter Capabilities: Furthering Ellie Mae’s commitment to provide additional channel support for wholesale and correspondent clients, the Encompass360 Spring Release also expands the capabilities of the TPO WebCenter by providing online status messaging to improve communications and visibility between lenders and their third-party originators.
“Loan originator compensation continues to be a huge concern for both retail and wholesale lenders, and it looms even larger now with the June 1, 2013 effective date and January 2014 deadline for the new CFPB rules,” said Jonathan Corr, president and chief operating officer of Ellie Mae. “Ellie Mae’s Encompass360 Spring Release includes sophisticated functionality to test for compliance, drive and monitor compensation plans and provide an audit trail for regulators, as well as many additional enhancements to help lenders improve loan quality and efficiency.”
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae, Inc. (NYSE: ELLI) is a leading provider of on-demand automation solutions for the mortgage industry. The Company offers an end-to-end solution, delivered using a Software-as-a-Service model that serves as the core operating system for mortgage originators and spans customer relationship management, loan origination and business management. The Company also hosts the Ellie Mae Network™ that allows Encompass® users to electronically conduct business transactions with the lenders and settlement service providers they work with to process and fund loans. The Company’s offerings include the Encompass, Encompass360® and DataTrac® mortgage management software systems.
Ellie Mae was founded in 1997 and is based in Pleasanton, California. To learn more about Ellie Mae, visit www.EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362.
© 2013 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, Encompass360®, DataTrac®, Ellie Mae Network™, Ellie Mae Total Quality Loan™ Program and the Ellie Mae logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
Campbell Lewis Communications